Amy, our in-house graphic designer is spending a year traveling the world. She just finished up a month in Prague and today, she’s sharing her top 5 things to do in Prague. To read more about Amy’s travels, click here.
There is nothing more pleasant than being in Prague in the summer. Sure, it’s touristy, but if you plan ahead of time, you can avoid crowds and create a perfect itinerary seeing all of Prague’s great attractions. Being outside is a must, whether it’s having a famous Pilsner at an outdoor café, or hiking through one of the many beautiful nature spots outside the city, there’s something for everyone. Here are my top 5 things to do in Prague:
1. Take a train or private transportation to Bohemia Paradise and hike to the castle in Cesky Rai. Next to the castle, you can stop for a refreshing beverage at a local outdoor restaurant.
2. Rent bicycles and ride through the countryside next to fields of sunflowers.
3. Take a guided walking tour through Old Town and learn about Prague’s fascinating history. A Ker & Downey guide can take you through secret entrances to avoid the lines and crowds.
4. Immerse yourself in a classical or jazz performance inside Prague Castle or one of the many extravagant churches and theaters. For a secluded and special occasion, private concerts can be arranged at St. Thomas church connected to the Augustine Hotel.
5. For an incredible sunset view, grab a Pilsner at Letna Beer Garden or take a stroll through Letna park.
To add Prague to your next Ker & Downey journey, contact your Luxury Travel Consultant. You can see all of our city guides here.