Nearly 250 miles of beaches are a popular year-round destination with the city’s sunny, arid climate. A blend of ethnicities and religions makes Abu Dhabi a unique metropolis in the modern Arab world. The area plays host to several annual culinary and cultural festivals and sporting events including an international triathlon and the Red Bull Air Race. Amidst the glitz of the city that has sprouted out of the sand in the last 50 years lies a history dating to Biblical times. A short drive to the mainland offers opportunities for desert sports and exploration.
- Upscale dining and shopping
- Walking through lush city parks and gardens
- Explore massive landmarks including the Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque
- Water sports and sunbathing on the Persian Gulf
- Cultural tours of museums and historic sites
- Desert recreation and dune buggy races