Sands of Arabia
The shores of the Gulf and the sands of the desert are yours to explore in Qatar, Oman and The United Arab Emirates. Spend 13 days touring the best of the region in incredible Arabian luxury.
- Day 1: Arrive Doha / The Four Seasons Hotel Doha
- Day 2: Doha / The Four Seasons Hotel Doha (B,L)
- Day 3: Muscat / The Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa-Al Husn (B)
- Day 4: Muscat / Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa-Al Husn (B)
- Day 5: Muscat / Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa-Al Husn (B,L)
- Day 6: Muscat / Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa-Al Husn (B,L)
- Day 7: Abu Dhabi / Emirates Palace (B)
- Day 8: Abu Dhabi / Emirates Palace (B)
- Day 9: Dubai / Al Maha Desert Resort (B,L,D)
- Day 10: Dubai / Al Maha Desert Resort (B,L,D)
- Day 11: Dubai / Burj Al Arab (B,L,D)
- Day 12: Dubai / Burj Al Arab (B)
- Day 13: Dubai / Departure (B)
Begin your Arabian adventure in Doha, the capital city of Qatar, and accommodations at the elegant Four Seasons Hotel Doha. Spend two days exploring this bustling city. Go shopping at its local souqsto try your hand and bargaining and visit the astounding Islamic Art Museum and its incredible design work by famous architect I M Pei.
Continue to the country of Oman to spend the next four days visiting the best of Muscat from the unrivaled comfort of the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa-Al Husn. Take a half day tour of Sultan Qaboos’ Grand Mosque in Muscat, one of the most impressive mosques known around the world for its famous prayer carpet. Visit the Bait Al Zubair Museum, the Round Fort of Nizwa, as well as an exciting desert excursion in the Wahiba Sands where you will interact with a traditional Bedouin family.
After Oman, your journey continues with a flight to Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The stunning Emirates Palace hotel is your home for two nights. This massive complex is the epitome of opulence in Abu Dhabi. Enjoy a half day tour of the city’s 4-mile main strip, leaving plenty of time to experience the luxuries at your hotel. Next, transfer north to your desert getaway at the Al Maha Resort. Activities like dune bashing, camel trekking, visiting the falconry, or horseback riding await you in this desert oasis. For those who simply want to relax, enjoy the Timeless Spa at the Al Maha, or cool off in your own private pool just outside your suite.
Finally, end your journey in one of the world’s most renowned hotels, the Burj Al Arab on the famous Jumeirah coast in Dubai. This 27-story all-suite hotel towers over the city, resembling a giant sail atop a man-made island. From here, continue exploring Dubai in style as you take a unique city tour, or even choose to go skiing at Ski Dubai, the largest indoor skiing facility in the Middle East. High-end shopping in one of many modern malls or traditional souks round out your pampered journey.
- (Based on double occupancy)
Domestic and international airfare additional
- Price is based on low season
- Price may vary depending on date of travel.
Customize This Journey
Choose additional countries and destinations, change property selections, add activities, tours, and more. With Ker & Downey, the choice is yours – just ask your travel expert!