We are thrilled to join in your excitement as the world begins to reopen for tourism! While it is exciting, we also realize you may be feeling a bit overwhelmed when it comes to planning travel during this uncertain time. We understand and will gladly answer any questions you might have from when you start planning to when you arrive home so that you can book with confidence.
During this time, there are many new questions to consider, such as:
- Will I be able to postpone the trip to another date at no penalty?
- Is there an option to change destinations entirely to another country?
- Can I cancel the booking and have my deposit refunded or applied toward a future trip?
Rest assured, we will not leave any of your questions unanswered.
As a family-owned company, we extend that same mentality to every client we work with. You are a part of our Ker & Downey family. We are committed to working together and determining what works best for our clients on a case-by-case basis. We will be flexible, but we still need to stand by our policies in order to work with multiple interests (accommodations, guides, subcontractors, and more). However, we will be as transparent as possible about the terms surrounding your itinerary before you book your trip.
What will it look like when you travel with Ker & Downey?
- We offer VIP airport assistance wherever available. This can include meeting at the aircraft door, arrivals lounge access, immigration and customs fast-track, and luggage porter service.
- A comprehensive final document package will be delivered straight to your door or smartphone. Your final documents provide a day-by-day version of your itinerary backed by our 15-point checklist. This allows you to familiarize yourself with the details and go over any questions with your destination specialist in advance.
- During your trip, you have 24-hour direct access to our partners on the ground should you need any assistance. Additionally, you have access to an emergency contact number that rings directly to a Ker & Downey team member in our US-based office.
When it comes to providing travelers with a sense of security and peace of mind, Ker & Downey continues to be a pinnacle in the travel industry. From your initial inquiry until the moment we know you have landed safely back home, Ker & Downey is with you every step of the way so that you can book with confidence.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions or concerns about your travel arrangements, please contact your Ker & Downey destination specialist who will be glad to help. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-423-4236.
For more resources and information about our response to COVID-19, please click here.
Ker & Downey suggests visiting the following websites for the most updated facts about COVID-19.
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/