Don’t put off your safari plans. To allow for confident travel, our Ker & Downey specialists can craft a journey that includes the ability to cancel within 60 days of departure without any penalties. Special pricing may also apply to select destinations. Book by November 30, and contact us now to begin crafting your own custom safari experience with Ker & Downey.
We have helped open travelers’ eyes and hearts to the joys of an authentic safari for over 40 years, and we look forward to welcoming more travelers on their own life-changing journey.
Confirm a 2014/2015 Africa booking by November 30, 2014 and no cancellation penalties will apply if cancelling 60 days or more prior to travel.
- Valid for select Ker & Downey partners only
- Not valid for air transactions – all regular air booking terms apply
- Not applicable to confirmed bookings
- Excludes certain peak periods, including but not limited to, Christmas, Easter, and New Years
Special terms (applicable to certain Ker & Downey preferred properties):
Cancellation: Cancellation penalties imposed on Ker & Downey by its partners are stringent, and are per person for land arrangement. Airline tickets are different, and hold a completely separate penalty and we will advise you at the time of your cancellation of this additional penalty. The following terms apply effective as of the date Ker & Downey receives written notice of cancellation.
Days prior to departure:
- More than 60 days prior to departure –0% of tour cost;
- 60 to 31 days prior to departure date – 50% of tour cost (75% for Egypt cruises, 100% for Galapagos cruises and andBeyond properties);
- 30 days or less prior to departure – 100% of tour cost to include handling fee and liquidated damages for Ker & Downey
You have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact your Travel Specialist or by filling out a feedback form here.