Classic Journeys: Argentina & Chile
A classic 12 day journey that uncovers the passion of two South American countries in one fabulous itinerary. An amazing journey of complete luxury and unique experiences as only Ker & Downey can deliver. Discover Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Santiago and the breathtaking Atacama Desert.
- Day 1: Arrive Buenos Aires / Alvear Palace (D)
- Day 2: Buenos Aires / Alvear Palace (B,L)
- Day 3: Buenos Aires / Alvear Palace (B,L)
- Day 4: Iguazu Falls / Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa (B)
- Day 5: Iguazu Falls / Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa (B)
- Day 6: Santiago / Ritz-Carlton Santiago (B)
- Day 7: Santiago / Ritz-Carlton Santiago (B,L)
- Day 8: Santiago / Ritz-Carlton Santiago (B,L)
- Day 9: San Pedro de Atacama / Hotel Awasi (B,L,D)
- Day 10: San Pedro de Atacama / Hotel Awasi (B,L,D)
- Day 11: San Pedro de Atacama / Hotel Awasi (B,L,D)
- Day 12: Santiago / Departure (B,L)
Experience the best of the best when you explore South America with this exciting itinerary, discovering the passion of the tango, the majesty of Iguazu Falls, the delight of Santiago and the wonder of the Atacama Desert.
Begin your journey in Buenos Aires at the Alvear Palace, where quality service and exclusive accommodations await. Enjoy a delicious dinner while watching one of the best tango shows in the country, and then tour the amazing architecture and fascinating culture of the city.
Next stop is the magnificent Iguazu Falls and exciting tours of this wonder of nature from your comfortable base at the Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa. Included here is a spectacular helicopter flight over the falls that provides a view that is both unbelievable and unforgettable.
Move on to Santiago, Chile, and the luxurious Ritz-Carlton, where you can discover the wonderful Chilean winelands region and the quaint, colorful city of Valparaíso. Your adventure rounds out with the stunning scenery of the Atacama Desert, the driest desert on Earth. Explore the area with a private guide at Hotel Awasi in the oasis town of San Pedro de Atacama, and discover the natural and cultural history of the region.
Land price from: $8,610 per person
- (Based on double occupancy)
Domestic and international airfare additional
- Price is based on low season
- Price may vary depending on date of travel.
Customize This Journey
Choose additional countries and destinations, change property selections, add activities, tours, and more. With Ker & Downey, the choice is yours – just ask your travel expert!